Did you know that technological progress has led us to take advantage of the most complex and effective technology that has ever existed?
Today it is possible to practice a myriad of sports, according to one’s tastes. For water lovers, a treadmill is now available, without a motor, of course, which allows you to walk or run inside a pool.
This discipline is called the Aqua Walking treadmill and it is the future of water walks.
Aquatic fitness helps the a9: taking a correct posture, developing the metabolic abilities of the subject, favoring a high performance.
How to train with the aquatic treadmill
The treadmill used for this type of activity has a mechanical structure and does not require the use of the motor. Its main features are the stability and smoothness of the tape, but also a very wide range of possible exercises.
The tape is very wide, to ensure greater comfort and maximum reliability in terms of safety. The operation of the tape takes place by pressing and pushing the feet and legs, while the upper limbs are engaged in the supports and grips.
The different postures of the body and the gaits vary according to the variation of the supports and the handles, experimenting a vast series of positions.
The possible workouts with the aquatic treadmill are: metabolic training through aerobic activity; conditioning of the muscles of the upper and lower limbs; motor coordination.
Benefits of physical exercise in the water
Walking and running in the water offers a very advantageous type of training. Let’s see what are the benefits of water exercise:
- water works like a natural manipulator, which constantly massages the body, molding it
- water allows a type of training that involves the nervous system, through the coordination of the upper and lower limbs
- the hydrostatic thrust reduces the pressure on the joints, reducing the workload on the back and on the lumbar area
- water training promotes the development of psychophysical coordination
- this type of exercise increases resistance in proportion to the speed of movement
If you are a lover of water, the advice is to immediately experience this revolutionary sport, to reap the immediate benefits.
Currently the concept of aquatic fitness is under development and we hope it will provide us with additional technologies that can take advantage of the advantages of the natural element par excellence, water.