While NEMI Northern Energy & Mining Inc. (NEMI) has tried to ensure that all information provided on its website is accurate and up to date, NEMI takes no responsibility for any error or omission relating to this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law, NEMI will not be liable for any cost, loss or damage suffered by you through your use of NEMI's website or NEMI's failure to provide access to these websites or information updates.
To the extent that this website is published or hosted by a third party on NEMI's behalf, such third party will not be responsible for the accuracy of its contents.
This privacy statement is provided by NEMI (referred to as "us", "our", or "we" in these terms which expressions shall include, where the context so admits, any other relevant subsidiaries of NEMI or joint venture companies in which NEMI directly or indirectly holds shares) for the information of visitors (referred to as "you" or "your" in these terms) to our website. NEMI is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This privacy statement explains how we use the information we collect about you and how you can instruct us if you prefer to limit the use of that information. In these terms, "third parties" means persons, firms or companies which are not subsidiary or associated or joint venture companies of NEMI.
- Who we are
Corporate Head Office:
200 - 1095 West Pender Street
Vancouver BC V6E 2M6
Tel: (604) 684-1554
Fax: (604) 684-1556
- Information gathered by us
When you request any of our services we need to know your email address, or if you wish to receive information by post, your name and postal address. We gather this information to allow us to process your request and the relevant information is then used by us to communicate with you in the form that you require. We will not pass your details to any third parties without your permission, but such information may be transferred within NEMI to which, by sending the information to us, you consent.
- Information that is automatically logged
When you enter our website, we automatically log your Internet protocol ("IP") address to gather broad demographic information and other purposes, such as monitoring visitor frequency. The IP address does not identify you as an individual, but only the computer that is being used to view the website.
- Distribution of data
- Any information that is gathered from visitors to this website is used by us to respond to inquiries, manage our relationship with you, provide you with marketing material where you have opted to receive this or for any regular mailing lists for which the details have been submitted.
- Your information may be shared with third party administrative providers, regulatory authorities (including foreign regulatory authorities) and law enforcement agencies.
- If our business or any part of our business is sold or integrated with another business your data and information may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and may be passed on to the new owners of the business or relevant part of the business who may use such data and information for the various purposes given in this privacy statement.
- By visiting our website, you consent to the use of your information as set out in this privacy statement. We may change our privacy statement at any time. If we change our privacy statement we will post the changes on this website, so that you may be aware of the information we collect and how we use it at all times.
- Owing to the potential global nature of NEMI operations, there is a possibility that your information may be transferred to countries outside of Canada. By submitting your information to us, you consent to these transfers.
- Telling you what information we hold about you
If you wish to know what information we hold on you please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail at the corporate head office address set out in paragraph 1.
- Removing and correcting information
If you request us to remove your personal information from our database or you wish us to amend or change the information we hold about you on our database, we will remove or amend any such information on your request. Such request should be made by email at email@example.com or letter addressed to the address set out in Paragraph 1.
- Contact us
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, how we run the website or your dealings with our website, please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
The terms of this privacy statement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Canada.
- Google Analytics